Hey readers, this is a fascinating topic that everyone should know that is how to open saving account in a private bank named Axis bank who want to open an account in this bank. All the applicant who want to apply in this bank firstly they should know about this bank. So, let’s get started.
It is a third-largest private bank of India is offering a wide assortment of financial products. The head office of the bank is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 4050 branches, 11,801 ATMs and 4,917 cash recyclers spread all over India as of 31 March 2019 and also 9 international offices. The employee of the bank counted 55,000, which is a great number. If you want to open an account in this bank than we have to discuss eligibility criteria first for better understanding.
Eligibility criteria to Open Saving Account in Axis Bank are listed below :
• The applicant should be a citizen of a country in which an applicant what to open an account. • The applicant should be 18-year-old and above to be eligible to open an account, except in the cases of minor saving account. • The applicant will be required to submit valid KYC documents providing their identity and address proof along with the account opening form. • Hindu undivided families are also eligible. • At the time of opening the account after completion of all processes, the applicant has to deposit initial payment depending upon the minimum balance requirement of a particular saving account.
Documents required for Axis Bank Saving Account are listed below:
For Individual Applicants • Two passport size photographs for the form. If applying offline. • Proof of identity – Voter’s ID Card, Passport, Driving License, etc. • Proof of address – Voter’s ID Card, Passport, Driving License, etc. If the temporary and permanent address is different than both addresses must be submitted. • PAN Card. • Form 16 (if the applicant doesn’t have PAN Card).
Additional documents required for Hindu undivided families.
• All the documents mentioned in the Individual of Karta. • Declaration form from Karta • Prescribed joint Hindu family letter that has been signed by Karta.
For Joint Application
• Identity and address proof of both parties. • In the case of the married couple, only the address of the primary account holder will be required.
Steps to Open an Axis Bank savings account are listed below.
• Visit the Axis bank homepage. Visit the bank if you want to open offline.
• Press the saving account button. Take a form if applying offline.
• Now choose the type of saving account you want to open in both cases online and offline.
• Now the applicant has to fill the form in both offline and online mode. Note, all fields would be required to fill to avoid rejection.
• As soon as the applicant applying for saving accounts, they that to submit the proof in the form of the document listed above.
• Once the form filled than submit the form online and visit the Bank to complete your KYC. If applying in offline mode than submit the form in the bank with KYC documents.
• If you complete all steps told before then the executive will verify your documents.
• This is the last step to the initial deposit of some amount in the account according to a minimum balance requirement.
• Now, your account is Opened executive will provide you essential documents of Bank.
If all the steps you have completed than congratulation your account is ready for a transaction.